The Parents' Diversity Committee
All are welcome!
The goals of the Parents' Diversity Committee:
- To enrich parent and family awareness of the many diverse backgrounds that make up the College Prep community;
- To encourage our community to strive for inclusiveness, always.
In addition to sharing ideas and experiences at our meetings:
- we offer field trips to raise cultural and religious awareness;
- we help the Admission Office with their admission and outreach efforts;
- we act as a focus group to assist College Prep administrators when needed.
Parents have also expressed an interest in starting up some working subcommittees to explore learning differences, assist with community service and create a book swap program. We welcome your participation and innovative ideas.