The Diversity Center is a small office with a huge purpose. The Center serves as a home base for all of College Prep's diversity efforts.
It is the office of our Diversity Director, Tigress Osborn. It's also a place where students can come ask questions, learn, debate, or just hang out and relax.
The work of the Diversity Center concentrates on eight areas that are sometimes referred to as The Big 8 of Diversity:
- Sexual Orientation
- Socioeconomic Class
Who's doing diversity at College Prep?
- Diversity Coordinating Committee
- Trustees Diversity Committee
Parents' Diversity Committee
- Student Diversity Clubs
- Asian American Association (AAA)
- Black Student Faculty Union (BSFU)
- Gender and Sexuality Awareness (GSA)
- Jewish Culture Club
- Latinos Unidos
- Muslim Students Association (MSA)
- Pride in Diversity (PID)
- Rock (Reaffirming Our Christ as King)
- SWIRL (Students With InterRacial Lives)